Based on the experience it has gained in over twenty years of activity, Assirete Srl provides its customers with claims management services and the reimbursement of the medical expenses required for proper and optimal use of coverage by policyholders.
Thanks to an agreement with Assirete, the Insurance Companies and the Funds are able to offer their clients direct access without charge to treatment provided by medical centres (for expenses covered by the warranty, of course), offering both the peace of mind of the best quality of care and the best cost available on the market.
The costs incurred in connection with illnesses and/or injury are managed according to the conditions of coverage; claims are settled promptly and within a pre-agreed time limit, in compliance with all legal regulations regarding privacy, taxation, and those requested by the IVASS.
The company – which since May 2010 has held the quality certification UNI EN ISO 9001: 2008 – have consolidated their own position over time, thanks to a high, demonstrable quality of the service it provides, capable of generating real added value for customers.
|THE NUMBERS OF THE ASSIRETE NETWORK|
|BY PARTNER FACILITIES|
|Medical Facilities for Hospitalisation||244|
|Medical Facilities not offering Hospitalisation||1099|
|BY GROUPS OF PERFORMANCE|
|Day Hospital with surgery||390|
|Day Hospital without surgery||388|
|Hospitalisation with surgery||226|
|Hospitalisation for childbirth with caesarean||102|
|Hospitalisation for spontaneous childbirth||102|
|Hospitalisation without surgery||241|
Assirete offers its clients a very wide range of features and services, including:
- A dedicated health operations centre managed by skilled and competent professionals, with response times consistent with the service level agreements and the possibility of monitoring and playback of calls, including remotely;
- Management and payments of reimbursements of medical expenses according to service parameters (SLAs) contracted with the customer;
- Implementation and management of Web portals dedicated to patients, for optimising the processes and the acceleration of the procedures for reimbursement, including by using paperless methods;
- Management of direct and indirect assistance through the Healthcare Affiliated Network of facilities and medical centres in Italy and worldwide to manage the payment of health services in direct assistance. The agreements cover all areas of care: recovery, high-level diagnoses, examinations and assessments, visits from specialists and dental care;
- Control of direct health care costs through specific agreements with medical centres and individual professionals and, using attentive but not intrusive Case Management during illnesses, particularly for hospitalisations, Assirete is able to suggest the use of Network profiles according to the technical needs and customer service goals;
- Timely assessments of disease claims through the application of “Case Management” procedures, varying in terms of the complexity of the claim;
- Production and delivery to the client – within the pre-agreed time periods – of all the information relating to the claims managed “to be refunded”;
- Technical accounting reports with analyses of technical trends, predictive analyses, analyses of the use of coverage of “Public/Private mixture” and “As if”;
The philosophy of Assirete‘s approach to care providers is that of a true partnership: transparency and fairness constituting a value to be affirmed as a fundamental principle and cultivated over time through the understanding of their respective roles and points of view: high quality, rapid responses to medical centres and professionals are considered crucial to Assirete, as demonstrated by the creation of the web portal dedicated to suppliers for a rapid and complete exchange of information necessary for a proper settlement of claims.
Thanks to an agreement with Assirete, the Insurance Companies and the Funds are able to offer their clients direct access without charge to treatment provided by medical centres (for expenses covered by the warranty, of course), offering both the peace of mind of the best quality of care and the best cost available on the market. Invoices are sent directly to Assirete, which verifies their compliance with respect to the agreements made, and then proceeds to the payment, and doing so in compliance with tax regulations.
The control of health care costs, incurred directly and from specific agreements with facilities and medical professionals and, using attentive but not intrusive Case Management during illnesses, particularly for hospitalisations, Assirete is able to suggest the use of Network profiles according to the technical needs and customer service goals.